Find out why we keep on getting 5-star reviews on TripAdvisor!
Nice's Best Food and Wine Walking Tours - Savour the unique flavours of Nice with the A Taste of Nice Food Tours!
The Pure Nice Food Tour
|Includes:||10+ tastings, lots of wine!|
|Difficulty:||Flat walking, anyone can do it|
|Price:||70 € per person*|
* Only 65 € if you've already done one of our other tours!
On the Pure Nice Food Tour, you get to taste your way through local specialities and wine.
On this city walking tour, you will not only get a feel for the flavour of Niçois cuisine, but also the unique history, culture and heritage of Nice.
Our tour shows you the best side of true, pure Niçois cuisine. We take you to places few tourists would see and the food you will taste are local dishes you'd be hard pressed to find anywhere else in France or the world.
We also talk about the locals' special relationship to wine at a local wine shop.
Whether you are a real foodie or not, our food walking tour will give you an out of the ordinary culinary experience!
During our tour you will sample:
- Swiss chard in a way you'd never imagine it
- sickly sweet candied fruit
- the humble side of Riviera wine
- Socca, the only true Niçois fast food
- les Petits Farcies—literally "the little stuffed ones"
- Pissaladière—there is no such thing as too much onion!
- the health benefits of Mediterranean cuisine
- plus various surprises...
More information about the Pure Nice Food and Wine Tour
- Reservation is mandatory - please book ahead!
- We offer the tour every day except Mondays. The tour lasts for about 4 hours.
- The tour starts at 10 am.
- There are additional start times on some days - check availability here!
- Tour price: 70€ - 65€ if you've already done one of our our other tours!
- Do not plan for lunch after the tour!
- Our precise tastings may change without prior notice.
- Please let us know of any dietary requirements prior to the tour and we'll do our best to accommodate them.
- For groups or special events such as your stag do or hen night, please contact us. We can adapt the tour to suit your special requirements and dates.
We meet 10 min before the tour start time on the seafront walkway (Promenade des Anglais), near the Old Town, in front of the entrance to one of the beachfront restaurants called Opera Plage. You'll find complete directions to our meeting point here.
Our other 5-star tours
Venture beyond Nice and see the best panoramic views in the south of France from hidden hill tops. The easy to cycle eBikes (electrically assisted bicycles) make this tour accessible to all, even couch potatoes!
Discover Nice's best-kept secret on this bike tour to the Bellet hills and their unique vineyards still within the city limits! Our eBikes make the hills easy and allow you to focus on the views and the wine!!
Go where the tour bus can't, go further than the walking tours, experience more with less effort! The Nice City Cycle Tour is the best introduction to the secrets of Nice. We cover the Old Town, the Promenade des Anglais, the Colline du Chateau and much more on our easy-to-ride bikes.
The Tour de France of Organic wine is the best pre-dinner activity in Nice! Taste 6 great French organic wines in an authentic wine merchant's depot. Our entertaining and knowledgable guide will teach you all there is to know about French organic wine.
Can you visit the French Riviera without seeing Moncao? We don't think so! On this 3-hour eBike tour you discover Monaco differently from most tourists. You'll get the best photo shots and we'll tell you where to go afterwards. And in the company of fellow travellers, you'll have a blast!
For your business conference or university trip, we can cater for all group sizes from 2 to 60 people per day; we are happy to customize the tour to your needs, adding food stops, aperitifs and land marks relevant to your group. We can even merge the food, wine and bike tours.
All our tours are available as private premium options - contact us for more information.
Our daily tours are suitable for children from the age of 12 upwards and younger children can join the bike tours in our baby/child seats or on a tow bike. Feel free to request a private family tour and we'll do our best to accommodate you.
Money Back Guarantee
We are very proud of our tours and our consistent excellent feedback from our customers. We GUARANTEE that you will have a good time on our tour. If you are not happy, send us an e-mail with your detailed feedback, and we will refund you via PayPal.