9,000+ happy guests since 2012
A Taste of Nice Food and Wine Tours
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you cater for dietary requirements?
- Yes, we cater for most dietary requirements. There is no fish or seafood, very little meat, and almost no dairy on our tour.
Inform us in advance, and we can easily cater for vegetarians, lactose intolerance and gluten intolerance.
P.S. Please tell us about any allergies!
- What about children?
- Our Food Tours are very sociable tours where we spend a lot of time sitting around, discussing and enjoying the food
(and the wine!). As such, they may not be that enjoyable for the younger children (under 12). Why not consider our
Bike Tours instead, as they're perfect for all ages?!
- What happens if it rains?
- In case of light rain, we just carry on eating our way across Nice. In case of an absolute deluge, we will cancel the tour
and give you a full refund.
- How long does the Food Tour last?
- The Food Tour lasts around 4 hours.
- Where do we meet?
- You'll find complete directions to our meeting point here.
- Where do we end up at the end of the Food Tour?
- The Food Tour ends in the old town of Nice.
If required, we can point you or walk you back to the waterfront to aid your sense of direction!
- What do I need to wear?
- As the Food Tour involves some walking (about 2 km/1.2 miles in total), it is better to wear comfortable shoes and clothes.
- What do I need to bring?
- Nothing - we take care of everything!
- How much walking is involved?
- The tour covers about 2 km/1.2 miles of easy, flat walking in a leisurely pace.
- Do you accept credit cards?
- Yes, you book and pay the tour on our site. Credit card payment is processed by Braintree (PayPal), which accepts all major credit cards.
- Is my payment secure?
- Yes, credit card payments on our site is 100% secure. They are processed by Braintree, a division of PayPal. We do not store your credit card details.